Cookies come in many forms, but this might be the easiest way in the world to make a cookie.
These cookies will have a different texture than cookies made from scratch or cookies that include butter. We love those cookies and have plenty of recipes for those types on our site, too.
But sometimes we need a quick sweet treat and don’t feel like a lot of prep work. That’s where these are gold!
You can vary this recipe in so many ways, too. We love using devil’s food chocolate cake mix, sometimes adding white chocolate chips. Lemon or red velvet mixes are also great, and white chips work great in those, too! A basic white or yellow mix goes great with dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Each cookie is different AND delicious.
Be creative for just a few minutes and then enjoy with all that extra time you didn’t spend mixing in the kitchen!
Cake Mix Cookies
What You Need:
1 box cake mix (any flavor)
1/2 cup cooking oil (your choice)
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil. You can add 1 cup of chocolate chips, nuts or other mix-in ingredients if you like.
3. Cover a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, add nine balls of dough spaced apart on your cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, depending on your preferred doneness.
5. Serve with a cold glass of milk.