Sometimes we just crave a snack that is crunchy, salty and a little different than the ordinary options on store shelves.
This little recipe comes in clutch! And you can keep most all the ingredients on hand in your kitchen for when you’re hankering for another batch.
You can make these crackers without the dill (or use some from the spice aisle), but the fresh herb absolutely takes the taste up several notches, in my opinion!
What You Need:
1 package oyster crackers
1 packet ranch seasoning
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl or seal-able freezer bag, mix crackers, oil, ranch seasoning packet and dill until well-blended.
4. Spread crackers evenly onto baking sheet, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly browned.
5. Let cool before serving or storing in a sealed container.